About Us

Hello world and welcome to our blog. I'm Blake..... And I'm Joyce *said in a much higher pitch*. We will be posting here on our travels to China and also on projects we are both doing upon our return. We are new to this whole blogging thing so give us some time to learn the ropes. We will do our best to refrain from using words like "lol, OMG, totes adorbs, etc" But between the two of us maybe we can keep you semi entertained.

And now a bit about us. I'm Blake (the guy in the header photo up top). I am a 25 year young photographer based out of Amory, MS. I graduated from Mississippi State University #hailstate (do hashtags work here????) with a degree in fine art and I bleed maroon & white. You'll probably be seeing me post mainly pictures here of weddings, seniors, families, and everything in between. I will also be posting some behind the scenes from all of my Mississippi State University athletics work I do for their posters/advertisements. My favorite color is blue and I don't like spiders.

Hello world I'm Joyce.  I am also 25 years young. I am currently living in Greenwood, Mississippi where I am a graphic designer for Viking Range. I graduated from Mississippi State University (go dogs/dawgs, whatever your bulldog heart desires!) as well with a degree in graphic design. It's where I met that Blake guy above *shoutout to Painting I class* I enjoy traveling and trying new things. I am always up for an adventure! Many of my posts will be about things that I create and things that I think have been created well or general inspiration. My favorite color is Pantone 5493, and that is subject to change very soon. I don't like onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment